Reason One Account Manager
Reason One is hiring! We are in search of a talented Account Manager with agency experience and a drive to empower their team to create strategic proposals for client growth and satisfaction.
As Account Manager at Reason One, you'll be creating trusting, long-term relationships with your clients. You’ll put your experience and ideas to work every day, always seeking to nurture, support, and provide value to your clients. We want to see you grow as a strategic thinker —identifying opportunities for client success and pulling in the right teammates and resources to get the job done well.
You’ll be expected to contribute to overall business growth by strengthening existing relationships and establishing new ones.
In this role, you will:
- Act as the main strategic and relationship point of contact for your portfolio
- Build strong, long-term client relationships with clients by proactively addressing current and future industry and competitive challenges
- Be proactive in capitalizing on opportunities for the client while also addressing challenges
- Address client queries effectively and in a timely manner
- Work closely with clients to plan and implement a digital roadmap aligned with business goals to strategically grow the account and ensure profitability
- Identify new opportunities (innovations, incremental enhancements) for the client and effectively communicate those with the project team
- Work with digital strategists and product owners to ensure our team’s recommendations and work efforts align with client objectives and priorities
- Empathize with client needs and advocate for the client to the internal project team
- Generate and prepare reports on the health of each client account, quarterly business reviews, profitability, digital roadmaps and growth strategy
- Lead agency teams in scoping projects, creating estimates, and writing contracts for new client work
- Ensure the entry of project and opportunity information into the internal project management and CRM tool
- Meet the ongoing and specific needs of budget required hours and forecasting per account
- Investigate and anticipate client wants and needs
- Communicate regularly with remote colleagues
- 5+ years of digital account management experience in an agency environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills —this is a client-facing role
- In-depth knowledge of website implementation and development, system integrations, and online marketing tools
- Strong analytical, leadership and facilitation skills
- Experience working in content management systems like WordPress and Kentico
- Keen attention to detail and budgetary restraints
- Experience reporting on client KPIs and working with CRM tools
- Able to confidently present and propose solutions to your team and clients
- A persuasive and confident approach to projects and client relationships
- Ability to respond to and mitigate issues with internal teams and clients
- Ability to draft complex statement of work and service level agreements contracts
- Experience managing multiple large-scale e-commerce, marketing, and website projects with multiple clients at a time
- Able to understand technical jargon and communicate with both technical and non-technical team members
Nice to haves
- Degree or related experience in business, marketing, communications, or a related field
- Agile methodology experience and/or scrum training
A day in the life
- This is a fully remote, work from home position
- Work anywhere in Canada but must work EST hours
- Collaborate with cross-border teams in the US and Canada
- We believe in a reasonable life/work balance and enjoy 40-hour work weeks
- Professional development opportunities like conferences and continuing education
Picture yourself here
At Reason One, it’s our mission to help those who do good, do better. That means we seek to partner with purpose-driven brands and organizations — those who strive to change their industry or community in a positive way.
What’s it like to work at Reason One? Simply put, we work with purpose, passion, and a lot of heart. Our values guide the way we work with clients and with each other: We’re team players who deliver quality despite constraints. We’re an agency of self starters, committed to results. And above all else, we’re good humans.
We aim to create a diverse and inclusive environment where every team member feels comfortable bringing their true self to work every day. Join us!
We offer a highly competitive salary, which depends on your qualifications and experience within the range of $65,000 - $80,000 CAD. Our salary package also includes:
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance at 90 days
- Life, Long Term Disability and Short Term Disability at 90 days
- Employee Assistance Program at 90 days
- Parental Leave including top-up plan
- Laptop and peripherals (keyboard, mouse)
- Work from home stipend of $50/month for internet and annual home office expense of $250
- Paid sick leave (6 days annually)
- Paid vacation leave (15 days annually)
- Paid volunteer days (2 days annually)
- Professional development opportunities like conferences and continuing education including a training allowance of $800 annually
- Performance and compensation reviews annually
- You MUST be currently eligible to work in the US. No exceptions.
- Applicants with disabilities who are qualified and selected for an interview will be accommodated upon request.
- Please, no agencies or recruiters. We’re happy with the recruiters we have.